TP= Top 5 Performer at his position. All combine stats via NFL.com
- Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett (6’4”, 272lbs, DE from Texas A&M)- Garrett solidified himself as the number one player after a great showing at the NFL Combine. Browns select best player available and look to pair him opposite of Emmanuel Ogbah.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.64 sec. (TP) Bench Press: 33 Reps (TP) Vert Jump: 41.0 in.(TP) Broad Jump: 128 in. (TP)
- San Francisco 49ers: Jamal Adams (6’0”, 214lbs, S. from LSU) – 49ers new GM, John Lynch looks to find a player that he can build the defense around and selects the player that resembles what he brought to the game.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.56 sec. Bench Press: 18 Reps Vert Jump: 31.5 in. Broad Jump: 120 in. 3 Cone drill: 6.96 sec. 20 Yard Shuttle: 4.13 sec. (TP) 60 Yard Shuttle: 11.92 sec.
- Chicago Bears: Jonathon Allen (6’3”, 286lbs, DE from Alabama)- The Bears signed QB Mike Glennon to a 3 year deal and will look to add depth at the position later in the draft. For now, the Bears select best player on the board.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 5.0 sec Bench Press: 21 Reps Vert Jump: 30.0 in. Broad Jump: 108.0 in. 3 Cone drill: 7.49 sec. 20 Yard Shuttle: 4.5 sec.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Leonard Fournette (6’0”, 240lbs, RB from LSU)- The Jaguars look to find their own Adrian Peterson and forget about their two running backs who failed to eclipse 500 yards (Chris Ivory & T.J Yeldon) last season.
Combine: 40 yard dash: 4.51 sec. Vert Jump: 28.5 in.
- Tennessee Titans (via Los Angeles Rams): Marshon Lattimore (6’0”, 193lbs, CB from Ohio State) – Defensive Coordinator Dick Lebeau struggled running his defense without having more than one reliable cornerback. Look for them to address this need with Lattimore having a great combine and the height (6 ft.) to cover number one receivers.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.36 sec Vert Jump: 38.5 in. Broad Jump: 132 in.
- New York Jets: Soloman Thomas (6’3”, 273lbs, DE from Stanford) – The Jets have been linked to Jay Cutler in free agency and will pass on a QB early in the draft.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.69 sec. Bench Press: 30 Reps (TP) Vert Jump: 35 in. Broad Jump: 126 in. (TP) 3 Cone Drill: 6.95 sec. (TP) 20 Yard Shuffle: 4.28 sec. (TP)
- Los Angeles Chargers: Malik Hooker (6’1”, 206lbs, S. from Ohio State)- Chargers look to continue building their defense with another Ohio State guy to join Joey Bosa.
Combine: He did not participate in the combine after having hip & hernia surgeries in January.
- Carolina Panthers: Dalvin Cook (5’10”, 210lbs, RB from Florida State)- With the return of Julius Peppers, he helps fill a void on the defense allowing the Panthers to address the running back position early.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.49 sec. Bench Press: 22 Reps (TP) Vert Jump: 30.5 in. Broad Jump: 116 in. 3 Cone Drill: 7.27 sec. 20 Yard Shuttle: 4.53 sec.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Reuben Foster (6’0”, 229lbs, LB from Alabama)- Bengals look to build their defense in this defensive heavy draft. Fosters mix-up with the doctors at the combine does not change Bengals decision.
Combine: Foster was sent home and did not participate.
- Buffalo Bills: Teez Tabor (6’0”, 199lbs, CB from Florida )- Bills try to find their number one corner back. Tabor moves up the board because of the achilles tear of CB Sidney Jones from Washington.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.62 sec. Bench Press: 9 Reps Vert Jump: 31 in. Broad Jump: 120 in.
- New Orleans Saints: Budda Baker (5’10”, 195lbs, S. from Washington) -The Saints get a guy who is extremely explosive, great tackler for a safety and can disrupt the passing game.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.45 sec. (TP) Bench Press: 15 reps Vert Jump: 32.5 in. Broad Jump: 115 in. 3 Cone Drill: 6.76 sec. (TP) 20 Yard Shuttle: 4.08 sec. (TP)
- Cleveland Browns (via Philadelphia Eagles): Mitch Trubisky (6’2”, 222lbs, QB from UNC)- The Browns get their franchise quarterback and do not let the hometown kid pass. I am truly not sold on any of the QBs in this draft but the Browns cannot go into another season without a franchise QB to build around. The most important thing from the combine for Trubisky was his height being listed at a true 6’2”.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.67 sec. (TP) Vert Jump: 27.5 in. Broad Jump: 116 in. 3 Cone Drill: 6.87 sec. (TP) 20 Yard Shuttle: 4.25 sec. (TP)
- Arizona Cardinals: O.J. Howard (6’6”, 251 lbs, TE from Alabama)- Cardinals have some holes to fix on the offensive line but can not pass on Howard. Howard is a terrific pass catcher but can also block with the best of them. Immediate red-zone target that could run the play action well with the Cardinals solid running game or can isolate him out wide against smaller cornerbacks.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.51 sec. (TP) Bench Press: 22 Reps (TP) Vert Jump: 30 in. Broad Jump: 121 in. 3 Cone Drill: 6.85 sec (TP) 20 Yard Shuttle: 4.16 sec. (TP) 60 Yard Shuttle: 11.46 sec. (TP)
- Indianapolis Colts: Taco Charlton (6’6”, 277lbs, DE from Michigan)- Nothing changes here. The Colts need help protecting their franchise QB but with a draft that lacks sure fire OL’s; they will look to bolster their defense that lacked energy and pressure on the opposing QB.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.92 sec. Bench Press: 25 reps Vert Jump: 33 in. Broad Jump: 116 in. 3 Cone Drill: 7.17 sec. 20 Yard Shuttle: 4.39 sec.
- Philadelphia Eagles (via Minnesota Vikings): David Njoku (6’4”, 246 lbs, TE from Miami)- The Eagles shored up there wide reciever crop with the signing of Alshon Jeffrey. Now look for them to give Carson Wentz another offensive target. Njoku is an athletic tight end that could be a match up nightmare for opposing linebackers and give Wentz a safety blanket.
Combine: 40 Yard Dash: 4.64 sec. Bench Press: 21 reps Vert Jump: 37.5 in. (TP) Broad Jump: 133 in. (TP) 3 Cone Drill: 6.97 sec. (TP) 20 Yard Shuttle: 4.34 sec.
- Baltimore Ravens: Derek Barnett (DE from Tennessee)
- Washington Redskins: Takkarist McKinley (DE from UCLA)
- Tennessee Titans: Mike Williams (WR from Clemson)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jabrill Peppers ( SS from Michigan)
- Denver Broncos: Ryan Ramczyk (T. from Wisconsin)
- Detroit Lions: Garett Bolles (OT from Utah)
- Miami Dolphins: Cam Robinson (OT from Alabama)
- New York Giants: Christian McCaffrey (RB from Stanford)
- Oakland Raiders: Tre’Davious White (CB from LSU)
- Houston Texans: Forrest Lamp (OG from Western Kentucky)
- Seattle Seahawks: Marlon Humphrey (CB from Alabama)
- Kansas City Chiefs: John Ross (WR from Washington)
- Dallas Cowboys: Malik McDowell (DT from Michigan State)
- Green Bay Packers: Quincy Wilson (CB from Florida)
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Jourdan Lewis (CB from Michigan)
- Atlanta Falcons: Haason Reddick (ILB from Temple)
- New Orlean Saints (via New England): DeShuan Watson (QB from Clemson)